Expecting > 1,000 participants as the largest academic event in Asia!
Instruction for Oral Presentation
Each Oral Presentation speaker will be given a total of 10 minutes which includes, 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for Q&A. There will be a short buffer between each breakout session so that the next presenter has enough time to setup their presentation. It is preferred that you have your PowerPoint presentation on a flash drive for easy loading.
- The preferred presentation format is PowerPoint; alternatively, pdf can be used. Please save your PowerPoint with embedded font.
- Windows (Including Windows 7 professional, Office 2010) is the only operating system available for the presentations.
- Use of own PC or MacBook for presenting is not possible.
- Alternatively, and for late changes presentations can be brought on a USB memory device to the Preview Room.
- Afterwards the presentations will be made available for the congress delegates in pdf format through a password protected webpage. Please send a note to the conference secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not want this. You can also upload an edited version of your presentation for sharing with the other congress delegates; a pdf-file with a modified name is appreciated.