Expecting > 1,000 participants as the largest academic event in Asia!
Abstract Submission Guideline
Theme： Sports Nutrition: Metabolism, Human Performance, and Aging
- All abstract submissions are due January 31, 2020 and must be submitted online.
Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Individuals are allowed to submit multiple abstracts.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- All presenters must register for the conference and assume responsibility for their own transportation, lodging and registration fee.
- The Scientific Committee of ICANS2020 reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be considered.
- In Optional Comments field, you may propose the type of presentation (oral presentation or poster presentation).
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the program materials. Editorial changes may be made to accepted abstracts at the discretion of the organizing committee.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstract
- All applications should be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is January 31, 2020.
- All abstracts must be approved by all authors before submission.
- Abstract may not have been submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conference.
- The "Abstract Text" should cover "Background", "Methods", "Results" and “Discussion and Conclusion" four separated sections and should not exceed 1000 words. Please, do not include references, formulas, tables or graphics.
- Standard abbreviations are accepted. If any special abbreviations are used, they should be written fully in parentheses the first time they appear in the text.
- Please provide three to five key words or phrases for reference.
- The abstract will be published as conference proceedings.
- Multiple abstracts are welcome for all the attendees.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be informed via e-mail 1 month after the submission.