Expecting > 1,000 participants as the largest academic event in Asia!
Important Dates for Abstract Submission
- Abstract Submission Starts: September 1, 2019
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: January 31, 2020
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 1 month after submission
- Deadline for Early Early-bird Registration: March 31, 2020
- Registration Fee must be completed: June 30, 2020
- Accepted paper will be published online in an e-book entitled: Sports Nutrition: Metabolism, Human Performance, and Aging. Publisher: Asian Nutrition Society for Sports & Health.
- The length of Abstract should be less than 1000 words (Background, Purpose, Methods, Discussion, Conclusion, and References).
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract SHOULD register and complete the full payment prior to 23:59, May 30, 2020 (GMT+8), in order to be included and published in the program of ICANS 2020.
- Please comply with the deadline regarding the abstract submission. The abstracts can be revised after submission; however, after the submission deadline, authors cannot make changes to the submitted abstracts.
- The published abstracts are prohibited submitting to the ICANS 2020.
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Abstract Title is 240 characters.
- The maximum length of Abstract is 1000 words.
Copyright & Legal Obligation
- All information in the abstract submission, including authors’ names, affiliations, authors’ order of listing, and the content of abstract, will be published as an conference e-book.
- It is recommended that the contributor checks every column carefully before submitting the abstract.
- The contributor carries legal obligations of the abstract; any violation to a third party’s right will be the responsibility of the contributor him/herself.
- ICANS 2020 has the copyright to use the abstract in the Conference for scientific purposes without any prior notice to the contributor/authors.
Any further question regarding to submission, please feel free to contact
ICANS 2020 Conference Secretariat
Ms. Vivian Chou
Tel. +886-2-2871-8288 ext.5811
Prof. Chia-Hua Kuo, Ph.D., FACSM, CTSSN